Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ramzesbgbgbg

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 3:59 pm

1. What is your real name and In-game Nickname (Main-Character) ?

My real name is not important who has to know it will know it , My In-Game nick is Quickly Very Happy

2. How old are you ?

This answer is short Very Happy At the moment i`m 22.

3. Where are you from and in which Time Zone is your Country Located (GTM+/-) ?

Well Right now i`m in England. But i`m not form England tho , I`m abit of a mix my Mum is Russian my Dad is Bulgarian. So that might help somewhere further. And for the GTM is not that important , if you really need it can work it out easy.

4. How long have you played World of Warcraft ?

About 7-8 years. But is not just that I have played other games like Kabal before I played wow . And I also ran a server on each and everyone of them. But sadly didn`t have enough time to spend as a GM so I had to shut them down Sad.

5. How long have you been playing in InsaneWoW ?

I`m one of the first players in insane , but as there was alot of changes so I  quit. That means altogether around 1 year.

6. Why do you want to become a GM in our server ?

To help your server grow and also gain experience as more experienced Player - GameMaster. I would love to help players ,  and they will like me , i`m not that type of person that likes banning for just small things.

7. Have you ever been a Game Master, Developer, Admin or a Moderator in any other World of Warcraft Server, and what experiences do you have ?

As I said I had a server on 2.4.3 with about daily 30-50 players. But I was in High School by then so didn`t have enough time to spend on it.

8. How long have you been a GM, and why did you leave ?

I had my server for about 1-1.5 years. And you know why I left.

9. If a Higher Level Game Master tells you to ban someone for abuse, what will you do ?

Firstly I would ask him why don`t he/she ban him/her . And then I will try to find out is the reason true. And if it is I will ban him/her.

10. What will you do if you see a hacker ?

Well I will ban him for some days or permanent ban , depends what abuse he is done.

11. What will you do if your friend is insulting people on the world chat and trying to scam others?

Doesn`t matter if he is a friend or not I will mute him so he can`t scam or insult. But as long as I don`t have them type of friends is fine.

12. Have you ever been in a conflict that will result into a kick/ban, If yes with who and what was the reason ?

Luckily I haven`t . I`m a nice person so I don`t like conflicts.

13. Are you able to handle situations that put you under pressure ?

I gained alot of experience with that as I was a GM in my own server.

14. How good do you know English ?

You choose. I might have a few spellings in this post , but as long as it`s a few it doesn`t matter.

15. What other languages do you know ?

As you already know Russian , Bulgarian and little Macedonian.

16. How often are you online and how much time are you able to give to our server as a GM?

Pretty often i`m at home playing wow as usual , about 4-8 h a day , sometimes even 12h.

17. Are you familiar with all of our Rules and Regulations ?

Yes i`m a nice person and don`t think you will have any issues with me.

18. Why should we pick you for the position, what can you contribute to our server ?

Well my real work is a manager of a fun park . So I know how to deal with issues , and I know if someone is abusing how to get  as much as possible from him.

19. What qualities do you have that separate you from the other candidates ?

I don`t think anyone of the candidates can deal with issues as much as me.

20. What can we improve in InsaneWoW and what will be a good change in your Opinion ?

Well you can put Guild Vendor in the mall as a little improvement Very Happy.

21. What do you think is the most important thing that a Game Master has to do ?

In my opinion it is the ability to deal with issue exploits. And also proper Grammar spellings. Also GM should act professionally all the time , no matter what happens.

22. If a player teleports in combat and 10 players are telling you "Ban Him vip abuse" what will you do ?

I will not ban him cause I don`t get that as an abuse , But I will explain the situation to the players , and give him a warning. And im sure after that he wont do it again. But of he does it he will get a ban.

23. What will you do if you are hosting an event and players start appearing each other and the event goes out of control ?

I will stop the event and make them be unhappy so they learn how to behave on a event.

24. Do you know any Game Masters/Admins in our server ? Your opinion on them ?

Well I know that most of the Gm`s on your server speak Bg. But that wasn`t the question.
I know Demeter , Suncream , Wildnata. And of course Rhan. And I think all the Gms you have are good and suitable for it.

25. How can we contact you ?
Skype-Kolopokolpo
Facebook- Will tell you if you need it later
Ingame- Quickly

Last edited by ramzesbgbgbg on Sun May 24, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ramzesbgbgbg

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 4:12 pm

Sry if I did something wrong. Really didn`t have time. I was on my phone , can`t blame me Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Speco
Speco

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:52 pm

Rejected !
T/c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1