Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tinkertwink GM Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Constatine

Tinkertwink GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Tinkertwink GM Application.   Tinkertwink GM Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 1:01 am

Reason for not having 10 days play time on my main character is because i like to transfer to different classes all the time.

What is your real name and In-game Nickname (Main-Character) ?

Daniel, in-game names Tinkertwink,Tinkerpewpew,Tinkertash.. my main character is Tinkerpewpew or Tinkertwink.

2. How old are you ?

i am 20 years old.

3. Where are you from and in which Time Zone is your Country Located (GTM+/-) ?

Wales (GMT -1 hour)

4. How long have you played World of Warcraft ?

I have played World of Warcraft for 11 years.

5. How long have you been playing in InsaneWoW ?

I have been playing on InsaneWoW since 2014-07-29.

6. Why do you want to become a GM in our server ?

I want to become a GM on InsaneWow because i enjoy helping people and solving their problems as fast as possible so they enjoy the game/server more.

7. Have you ever been a Game Master, Developer, Admin or a Moderator in any other World of Warcraft Server, and what experiences do you have ?

I was a Game Master on WoWal also i have run my own server but had to shut it down as it was a lot of work and i did not have time for it at that point in my life so i know a little about databases and scripts.

8. How long have you been a GM, and why did you leave ?

I was a Game Master for about 1 year there was no reason for me leaving as i enjoyed the server unfortunately the server Shut down.

9. If a Higher Level Game Master tells you to ban someone for abuse, what will you do ?

I will ask for Proof of the abuse and then i will deal with the issue.

10. What will you do if you see a hacker ?

I believe in second chances in some situations, so i would Give him a warning and if he carry's on abusing the server with his hacks i will then ban him.

11. What will you do if your friend is insulting people on the world chat and trying to scam others?

I will give him a warning if he persists in causing trouble then i will mute him. No 1 has special treatment off me as everyone deserves to be treated equally.

12. Have you ever been in a conflict that will result into a kick/ban, If yes with who and what was the reason ?

I have never been kicked or banned from the server from what i can remember.

13. Are you able to handle situations that put you under pressure ?

Yes i am a very patient person and deal with things easily.

14. How good do you know English ?

I speak English very well.

15. What other languages do you know ?

My other Language is Welsh.

16. How often are you online and how much time are you able to give to our server as a GM?

To be honest with you I sit at my computer most of the day/night most of the time i am online at night, i would be able to give at least 10 hours a day maybe more  for 6 days a week.

17. Are you familiar with all of our Rules and Regulations ?

Yes.

18. Why should we pick you for the position, what can you contribute to our server ?

You should pick me for this position because i am a trustworthy and responsible person, i can contribute a lot of time and effort in to helping people on the server so that they stay and we keep growing strong and i see a lack of GMs on at night time and i mainly play my hours during the night.

19. What qualities do you have that separate you from the other candidates ?

Well for a start I am not a little kid just wanting to be a Game Master for fun and to look cool in front of their friends I am a very patient and understanding person.

20. What can we improve in InsaneWoW and what will be a good change in your Opinion ?

Honestly i think the server is doing great as it is but i do agree that there should be more of an introduction for newer players when joining the server.

21. What do you think is the most important thing that a Game Master has to do ?

In my opinion the most important thing a GM has to do is keep the players under control and make sure everyone is having a good time well playing on InsaneWoW.

22. If a player teleports in combat and 10 players are telling you "Ban Him vip abuse" what will you do ?

I would ask them for proof then i will deal with the player accordingly.

23. What will you do if you are hosting an event and players start appearing each other and the event goes out of control ?

I would summon them all to the same spot freeze them give them a warning that if it happens again the event will be cancelled.

24. Do you know any Game Masters/Admins in our server ? Your opinion on them ?

I know Speco - Gedo - Rhan - Soeren - Torla Dreamside i havent really spoken to any others... i think they are all doing a great job in the server especially Speco as i have had problem many times in the past and speco is always at hand helping out.

25. How can we contact you ?

You can contact me in-game all my characters have the name Tinker in front of them i will mainly be on Tinkertwink. or on skype - snakeman42
Back to top Go down
onatami

PostSubject: Re: Tinkertwink GM Application.   Tinkertwink GM Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:01 pm

Good luck mate! Youre very sexy! mmm
Back to top Go down
Rhan
Admin
Rhan

PostSubject: Re: Tinkertwink GM Application.   Tinkertwink GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Accepted !
T/C
Back to top Go down
http://insane-wow.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinkertwink GM Application.   Tinkertwink GM Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tinkertwink GM Application.
Page 1 of 1