Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turnup`s GM application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YavorDimitrov

YavorDimitrov

Turnup`s  GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Turnup`s GM application.   Turnup`s  GM application. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:44 pm

1. What is your real name and In-game Nickname (Main-Character) ?
My real name is Yavor Dimitrov.
My main character Turnup.

2. How old are you ?
I am 17 years old.

3. Where are you from and in which Time Zone is your Country Located (GTM+/-) ?
Bulgaria, Pleven GTM (+02:00).

4. How long have you played World of Warcraft ?
I am playing World of Warcraft since 2009.

5. How long have you been playing in InsaneWoW ?
For about 2 years and counting.

6. Why do you want to become a GM in our server ?
To help different kinds of people with different kinds of problems, keep the server safe from intruders and give my best to make the players enjoy  it.

7. Have you ever been a Game Master, Developer, Admin or a Moderator in any other World of Warcraft Server, and what experiences do you have ?
Yeah, i`ve been a gamemaster in my friend`s server Pulpy-wow. I`ve been helping the players for about a year and i know the commands.

8. How long have you been a GM, and why did you leave ?
For about 1 year.

9. If a Higher Level Game Master tells you to ban someone for abuse, what will you do ?
First i will ask him for a proof, because i cannot ban a player who didn`t abuse or exploit something. If he has a proof i will obey him.

10. What will you do if you see a hacker?
I will immediately ban him, because he is abusing the rules.

11. What will you do if your friend is insulting people on the world chat and trying to scam others?
I will definitely ban him. It doesn`t matter that he is my friend. There`s a rules and all the players have to obey them.

12. Have you ever been in a conflict that will result into a kick/ban, If yes with who and what was the reason ?
I didnt have such a conflict.

13. Are you able to handle situations that put you under pressure ?
Yes i am.

14. How good do you know English ?
I am studying English for about 9 years and counting. I can speak and write on English almost perfectly.

15. What other languages do you know ?
Bulgarian and German.

16. How often are you online and how much time are you able to give to our server as a GM?
I can be online every day from 4pm to 1 am.

17. Are you familiar with all of our Rules and Regulations ?
Yes i am familiar.

18. Why should we pick you for the position, what can you contribute to our server ?
I can help the players and make them enjoy the game on 100%. If they have a problem and i am able to solve it, i will definitely do it. I can make events and punish the abusers.

19. What qualities do you have that separate you from the other candidates ?
I am kind and patient. I am good in making friends, so i won`t only help the players, i will make them my friends.

20. What can we improve in InsaneWoW and what will be a good change in your Opinion ?
You shoud make a tank gear, so the raiding will become better, also you can add some scripts to the bosses, so the encounter will be more interesting and hard for the players.

21. What do you think is the most important thing that a Game Master has to do ?
The most important thing is to keep the server safe from abusers, inturders and exploiters.

22. If a player teleports in combat and 10 players are telling you "Ban Him vip abuse" what will you do ?
I will ask for some kind of a proof, like Picture. If i get a proof i will remove his VIP as the rules say.

23. What will you do if you are hosting an event and players start appearing each other and the event goes out of control ?
Firstly, if it`s possible i will ask Speco or Rhan to remove the appearing command(.goname), if they don`t respond or they are not online i will freeze the players and warn them. I won`t close a whole event, because of one or two players.

24. Do you know any Game Masters/Admins in our server ? Your opinion on them ?
I knew Gedo so much, but he got demoted. All the GM`s are nice and helpful and i trust them allways. They are doing their best for the server.

25. How can we contact you ?
Skype- qvorchee
Gmail- yavor.pd@gmail.com
Ingame Character- Turnup.

Last edited by YavorDimitrov on Mon May 25, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cooperdone

PostSubject: Re: Turnup`s GM application.   Turnup`s  GM application. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 9:11 am

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
YavorDimitrov

YavorDimitrov

PostSubject: Re: Turnup`s GM application.   Turnup`s  GM application. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 8:00 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
ramzesbgbgbg

PostSubject: Re: Turnup`s GM application.   Turnup`s  GM application. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Good Luck mate : )
Back to top Go down
YavorDimitrov

YavorDimitrov

PostSubject: Re: Turnup`s GM application.   Turnup`s  GM application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:03 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Speco
Speco

PostSubject: Re: Turnup`s GM application.   Turnup`s  GM application. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Rejected !
T/c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turnup`s GM application.   Turnup`s  GM application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turnup`s GM application.
Page 1 of 1