Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for the look of some weapons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blademaster

Ideas for the look of some weapons Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the look of some weapons   Ideas for the look of some weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:15 pm

I think current invincible two-hand sword isn't that awesome to be weapon from the last tier.I have very nice idea.Make the look of the invincible weapon like Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood,make the t6 wep's look like current t7 and the t5's like current t6.That ashbringer isn't that Insane.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the look of some weapons   Ideas for the look of some weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:27 am

In my opinion the current Invincible two-hand sword looks way better than "Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood".
http://www.wowhead.com/item=18876 - this one would be AWESOME but it can't be used because horde 2h sword is already in use.
Back to top Go down
YavorDimitrov

YavorDimitrov

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the look of some weapons   Ideas for the look of some weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:22 pm

not bad idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the look of some weapons   Ideas for the look of some weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the look of some weapons
Page 1 of 1