Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OLD OLD weapons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Notbehaving

OLD OLD weapons Empty
PostSubject: OLD OLD weapons   OLD OLD weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 4:00 am

I recently came back to Insane Funserver, having originally played it when BC was the newest Expac, all the up to when the server went dead, and While I'm not sure if the weapons I'm thinking of are from this server or one of the others I perused during that time period, I remember them being AWESOME to use, because they made mobs with health pools like the quest mobs currently less of a hassle.

the weapons I'm referring to were a 1Hsword and a 1H axe, each with separate on hit spells. The sword casted a "sticky Fire" spell from a mob in helfire, and the Axe casted "Draining Bolt" from a Shiva mob in helfire.

now I love the direction the server has taken since I came back, but I'm kinda on the fence about the quest mobs. almost every one takes anywhere from 25-45 mins to kill, IF i can kill them alone on a char, or requires me to find someone to help me, which in the event of the quest where you kill a bunch of mobs infront of BT, ended with us spended 30 mins killing 4 mobs and all logging off frustrated.

I know I('m new, having returned recently, but I miss those weapons. and if PvP is the issue you can just restrict them from PvP areas, like the Master buffs and whatnot

Smile just a freindly suggestion from someone who enjoys the server, just not the healthpools
Back to top Go down
Lunatic

Lunatic

OLD OLD weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLD OLD weapons   OLD OLD weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:16 pm

It's been 3 days since your post and i doubt you're still on that quest but if you need some help on the following quests id be glad to help as i'm also doing them  . Wisp me on Titan when you can. Usually logging at the morning (GMT+2)
PS: That quest to get the BT key  is the one that kinda shows you that you can't solo the following quests anymore ,  you need at least 2 other DPS's and a healer if you can't tank them
Back to top Go down
YavorDimitrov

YavorDimitrov

OLD OLD weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLD OLD weapons   OLD OLD weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:23 pm

Mad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OLD OLD weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLD OLD weapons   OLD OLD weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OLD OLD weapons
Page 1 of 1