Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*DARKMOON FAIRE CARNIVAL*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winten

Winten

*DARKMOON FAIRE CARNIVAL* Empty
PostSubject: *DARKMOON FAIRE CARNIVAL*   *DARKMOON FAIRE CARNIVAL* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 1:03 pm

Hey,i have fantastic idea about to make a Darkmoon Faire Carnival! So that Carnival to be held once a month,and players to be able to Teleport to that Carnival by special NPC Teleporter named for example:"Darkmoon Faire".I have also idea that in Darkmoon Faire to be in Some good Dark Place filled with Darkmoon Objects and Quest that players will be able to solve quests and to get like 5 or 10 "Darkmoon Tokens" by one Quest,and with those "Darkmoon Tokens" to be able to get a good Darkmoon Rewards(Tabart,Shirt,Bags) with "Darkmoon Tokens" that players will earn! Smile Smile Smile I think this  Carnival would be good and in server will be more FUN! THANKS! Smile

Last edited by Winten on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pwnmobile

Pwnmobile

PostSubject: Re: *DARKMOON FAIRE CARNIVAL*   *DARKMOON FAIRE CARNIVAL* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 1:33 pm

Darkmoon Faire is actually a thing on blizlike servers and retail.

However I do not see a point for it on insane wow because the rewards are useless unless we costum them out.

The ideea of having a carnival-like event once a month is however decent and do-able.

Back to top Go down
Winten

Winten

PostSubject: Re: *DARKMOON FAIRE CARNIVAL*   *DARKMOON FAIRE CARNIVAL* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 1:40 pm

This Carnival would be interesting in Insane WoW and rewards can be custom rewards.

Anyway,thanks for Oppinion Pwnmobile!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *DARKMOON FAIRE CARNIVAL*   *DARKMOON FAIRE CARNIVAL* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*DARKMOON FAIRE CARNIVAL*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane-WoW :: Community :: General Discussion :: Player Ideas-
Jump to: