Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathraiser

Deathraiser

Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ? Empty
PostSubject: Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ?   Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:46 am

First things first, i received these items by won an event. Actually it was question event, i remember Leea and Gedo hosted it. I won 2nd place and the reward was t7 wep and Libram, but now with that database problem they are gone. I will upload a screenshot with the wep but i'm not quite sure that i have with libram.
Back to top Go down
Deathraiser

Deathraiser

PostSubject: Re: Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ?   Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:50 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/92/63/66/wowscr18.jpg I'm pretty sure that is t7 weapon. You can see my hp i can't have that much with t6 gear without that weapon.
Back to top Go down
Privacy

Privacy

PostSubject: Re: Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ?   Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:39 am

The fact that every active account was given by 600 vp and 25 dp, you cant be complaining about a missing weapon. You can make as many chars fully gearead as you want. I seriously dont understand you guys. Plus, every DP that was SPENT is refunded!
Back to top Go down
Deathraiser

Deathraiser

PostSubject: Re: Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ?   Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:13 pm

Yes but my sword and libram aren't bought with DP at all i won them from event -.-
Back to top Go down
foufos

PostSubject: Re: Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ?   Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:33 pm

Death the answer is NO we had enough things given
Back to top Go down
Deathraiser

Deathraiser

PostSubject: Re: Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ?   Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:48 pm

Ok i will wait speco to write T/C.. Smile
Back to top Go down
malimis

PostSubject: Re: Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ?   Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:38 am

Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ?   Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can i get my t7 sword and libram again ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane-WoW :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: