Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fix the Druid Bugg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spelguardion

Fix the Druid Bugg Empty
PostSubject: Fix the Druid Bugg   Fix the Druid Bugg I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:02 pm

If your Druid is bugged do everything that you will see:

First go into your World of Warcraft Folder - World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/(Your account Name)/(Server Name) /Your Druid Name/ SavedVariables.lua

When you see SavedVariables.lua convert it to Notepad and you will see this:

SHOW_KEYRING = 0 PLAYERSTAT_LEFTDROPDOWN_SELECTION =
"PLAYERSTAT_BASE_STATS" PLAYERSTAT_RIGHTDROPDOWN_SELECTION =
"PLAYERSTAT_MELEE_COMBAT" SHOW_BATTLEFIELD_MINIMAP = "0"

Now you need to change into this:

SHOW_KEYRING = 0 PLAYERSTAT_LEFTDROPDOWN_SELECTION =
"PLAYERSTAT_MELEE_COMBAT" PLAYERSTAT_RIGHTDROPDOWN_SELECTION =
"PLAYERSTAT_SPELL_COMBAT" SHOW_BATTLEFIELD_MINIMAP = "0"

And you will be ready to play.
Back to top Go down
Lixidos

Lixidos

Fix the Druid Bugg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix the Druid Bugg   Fix the Druid Bugg I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:17 am

Smile its good idea mby some players cannot understand but i do. You do not doing anything just when u download the Druid Fix u are avaible to see ,,Stats Base" and every charachter starting with opened ,,Stat Base" u just canche it to Melle and Spell so  u can see spell dammage and ur dps stats. When u cache it to ,,Base Stats" u will get error again then u will have to do it again or everytime u open ur druid if ur computer cannot save that position(option) on the LUA file.But its good idea if some1 can't find to download it let me paste the link for Druid Fix.
Sorry This is an private server but u can download it so easy and the server is so bugged and full with cheater insane-wow is really better then it : http://crazywow.malware-site.www/quest.php?name=downloads Click on ,,WoW.ExE" Extrat it to your WoW files and Play on it then u will be allright i already playing on it
Back to top Go down
EnErGy#

Fix the Druid Bugg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix the Druid Bugg   Fix the Druid Bugg I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:58 pm

i check this method and it worked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fix the Druid Bugg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix the Druid Bugg   Fix the Druid Bugg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fix the Druid Bugg
Page 1 of 1