Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of AddOns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhan
Admin
Rhan

List of AddOns Empty
PostSubject: List of AddOns   List of AddOns I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:16 pm

Recount:Shows how much Damage, DPS, Healing, etc someone is doing. Lets you know who is actually playing: LINK
Back to top Go down
http://insane-wow.org
Lunatic

Lunatic

List of AddOns Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of AddOns   List of AddOns I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:44 pm

I can add much more addons but i cant seem to find an option to add files here :/
Back to top Go down
Lixidos

Lixidos

List of AddOns Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of AddOns   List of AddOns I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:14 am

Lunatic its not really a problem just wrote the name on the addon and them wrote the link(paste it) and wrote for what helping that addon
Back to top Go down
Lunatic

Lunatic

List of AddOns Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of AddOns   List of AddOns I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:35 pm

MikScrollingBattleText wowaddons.snowolf.eu/index.php?act=view&id=54 the page says all the info.
Doctor Damage wowaddons.snowolf.eu/index.php?act=view&id=19 when you point at a spell shows aditional info.
Prat 2.0 wowaddons.snowolf.eu/index.php?act=view&id=31 Advance chat options as the one to copy other peoples messages.
Item rack wowaddons.snowolf.eu/index.php?act=view&id=24 Very important to change weapons, sets (for caster/melee classes e.x Paladin) but requires to be out of combat although theres a glitch which doesnt change second ring &trink but if you want personal assistance PM me
There are some of the most important and basic addons needed, but if youre interested on PvP addons let me know, even though theyre mostly needed on 2v2 but since here it aint that much practiced and not that effective since its custom content.
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information. Thats why youll have to copy paste the addresses i provided and btw theyre safe links.
Back to top Go down
Lixidos

Lixidos

List of AddOns Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of AddOns   List of AddOns I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:50 pm

Very Happy i already got the first 2 addons they are good just the doctor dmg useing it often Smile
http://wowaddons.snowolf.eu/ really old but good page i have downloaded my first addon from this site like 3-4yrs ago
when u download it Extrat to : World of Warcraft -->Interface -->Addons and at the end Select all ur folders Right Bottom on the new added folder or randomn if u selected all and select ,,Cut" to work then log ur acc on wow and go Addons ,,Enable" and ,,Disable" them
Back to top Go down
Reedz

Reedz

List of AddOns Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of AddOns   List of AddOns I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:19 pm

DrDamage is very good AddOn, Ty Lunatic Smile)
Back to top Go down
Top 10

Top 10

List of AddOns Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of AddOns   List of AddOns I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Nice, nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

List of AddOns Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of AddOns   List of AddOns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of AddOns
Page 1 of 1