Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Item Prices and Locations

Go down 
+4
dido14
dlg669
Lixidos
Speco
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Speco
Speco

Item Prices and Locations Empty
PostSubject: Item Prices and Locations   Item Prices and Locations I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:18 pm

So as i was playing i noticed a lot of players do not know what are the Prices of the new Items.
I would like to brief everyone in to the prices and the locations where you can buy your items.

Let's Start off with the first gear.
The first gear is Tier one which is sold by the Armor and Weapon Vendors at the Start Zone for a current amount ot Badge of Justice.

The second is Tier 2 (The old Wrathfull Gear) It is now Located in Zul'Aman. Also the Tier 2 Weapons are Dropped by The Last boss of the Instance Zul'Aman named Zul'Jin

The third is Tier 3 which is located in the Raid Instance named : Black Temple and it is not changed.

The forth is Tier 4 which is now bought from the Vendor in the mall. The vendor needs you to gather 5 of the new marks that drop from the Bosses in Sunwell (Mark of the Deciever) + The Tier 3 Item which drops in Black Temple. The loot for those marks is for every single Party member. Which means everyone gets a mark when you kill a boss. When you get 5 of Those marks and you have the current Tier 3 part go to the mall and buy your Tier 4 Mark

The fifth is Tier 5 (Cataclysmic Gladiator's which is known as the old Tier 8)It hasn't been changed.It's Located in Hyjal Summit and you still need 5 Marks of Upgrade,Love and Heart of Darkness + Tier 4 Item to complete the quest for your Tier 5 Part.

And now for the Newest Gear : Tier 6 (Insane Gladiator's) 
Let's Start off with the new gear. Every single part of the gear Needs you to gather 4 of "Insane WoW Mark of Honor" and you need to have the current Tier 5 Part to buy your Tier 6 Part. The price of The Mark is shown on it's Description.

The Weapons are a bit different. You need to do arenas to gather Arena points + You need to have The Tier 5 Weapon (The weapon you want to buy) It's like upgrading it but from the shop. The Amount of Arena points is Displayed on the item's Description.

And The Off-gear (Rings,Trinkets,Backs and Necks) They are the same as the Weapons they need you to have The current Tier 6 Off-part + A current amount of arena points which is shown in the Description of the items Smile
Back to top Go down
Lixidos

Lixidos

PostSubject: Re: Item Prices and Locations   Item Prices and Locations I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Speco nice from you to update it here...But nobody reading it..Everday as i see atleast 1 must ask for t6 weps.
Back to top Go down
dlg669

PostSubject: Re: Item Prices and Locations   Item Prices and Locations I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm

Nice update!
Back to top Go down
dido14

dido14

PostSubject: Re: Item Prices and Locations   Item Prices and Locations I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:03 am

this is very cool for new players or this players dont know whear can get items (y)
Back to top Go down
foufos

PostSubject: Re: Item Prices and Locations   Item Prices and Locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:59 am

Very nice Speco, you deserve +1000000 for this Smile
Back to top Go down
Fatikal

Fatikal

PostSubject: Re: Item Prices and Locations   Item Prices and Locations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:59 pm

nice like 5th mall Razz
Back to top Go down
Manipulation

Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Item Prices and Locations   Item Prices and Locations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 4:06 am

and for t8? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Item Prices and Locations   Item Prices and Locations I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:14 am

this is very cool for new players or this players dont know whear can get items
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Item Prices and Locations   Item Prices and Locations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Item Prices and Locations
Page 1 of 1