Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The holiday celebrating events.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiverz

Shiverz

The holiday celebrating events. Empty
PostSubject: The holiday celebrating events.   The holiday celebrating events. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:08 pm

I think it would be nice to have holiday celebrating events. For example: easter. You would put eggs everywhere, they would be openable and you would receive Easter Token from it. For those tokens you would buy some funny items that are smiliar to this holiday. Something like Bunny Ears for 20 Tokens, or a custom made "Egg of Celebration" that would dissapear when the holiday ends. This "Egg of Celebration" would buff you with "Celebrate good times!" buff that increases all stats by 10% and would cost like 50 of those tokens. For christmas you'd put openable Snow and Packs (looking like gifts). From the Snow you would get Snowball x5, from the packs you would get Christmas Token. Same as the easter one, you would buy Santa Hats for 20x of those tokens, 5 stacks of thing that changes your mount into a Reindeer (don't remember name) for 5 Christmas tokens. Same about Halloween. Openable pumpkins everywhere. Each one would give you Halloween Token. You'd be able to purchase Pumkpin Head for 20 of those tokens and some other things smiliar to this holiday. You would temporary remove those items from DB (when the holiday ends) so there won't be any abuses with this buff or something ... Than you'd put it back when the holiday begins. Hope you like my idea, greetings.
Back to top Go down
YavorDimitrov

YavorDimitrov

The holiday celebrating events. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The holiday celebrating events.   The holiday celebrating events. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:21 am

nice idea
Back to top Go down

The holiday celebrating events.
Page 1 of 1