Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morphs (that can't be abused)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiverz

Shiverz

Morphs (that can't be abused) Empty
PostSubject: Morphs (that can't be abused)   Morphs (that can't be abused) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:09 pm

Everyone misses old VIP morphs. I suggest to make Morpher NPC. I know there was one already, but it morphed only like bosses. It'd be nice to add more morphs there. When you talk to it, you will have choice: "Boss morph" and "Normal Morph". In normal morph you would put old VIP morphs and skeleton / ghoul / worgen ones. The NPC will morph only 1 person (that choses the morph), so it can't be abused on NPCs and other players. Hope you like it, greetings.
Back to top Go down
Reedz

Reedz

PostSubject: Re: Morphs (that can't be abused)   Morphs (that can't be abused) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:56 pm

Well,it could be nice if we can morph like characters - Humans etc...
Ur idea is superb !
1 ++++
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

PostSubject: Re: Morphs (that can't be abused)   Morphs (that can't be abused) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:35 pm

Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Auron

Auron

PostSubject: Re: Morphs (that can't be abused)   Morphs (that can't be abused) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Time Lost Figurine is good looking orb of transformation-trinket,also Orb of Transformation Illidan
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

PostSubject: Re: Morphs (that can't be abused)   Morphs (that can't be abused) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:32 pm

Yeah you're right Auron, but everyone can't get it at same time ... And there'd be more morphs in the NPC than just 2 you're talking about ...
Back to top Go down
YavorDimitrov

YavorDimitrov

PostSubject: Re: Morphs (that can't be abused)   Morphs (that can't be abused) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:22 am

Yeah thats nice coz we miss the morphs
Back to top Go down
tullebo11

tullebo11

PostSubject: Re: Morphs (that can't be abused)   Morphs (that can't be abused) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:42 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morphs (that can't be abused)   Morphs (that can't be abused) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morphs (that can't be abused)
Page 1 of 1