Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dual Wield Token.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiverz

Shiverz

Dual Wield Token. Empty
PostSubject: Dual Wield Token.   Dual Wield Token. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:15 pm

So, I was socketing up my new paladin, and this idea just came to my head.

I think "Duel Wield Token" would be nice. It's like paladin with 2x swords (melee, spell) or mage with 2 staffs. This token would be bought with DP. Also it could be a reward from hard events (hard jump, or pvp). I think it would be a nice innovation on this server. Hope you like it, greetings.
Back to top Go down
Lixidos

Lixidos

Dual Wield Token. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Wield Token.   Dual Wield Token. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:10 pm

Talkinfruit are u dreaming that TBC=WOTLK ?xD its impsible to bring a Costume spell.Not some like this
,,Titans" or how it was the Warr is talent in Wotlk it makes u wearing 2xTwo-Handed weapons like in 1 server (i dont think that is good if i write the name of server in Forum.)
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

Dual Wield Token. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Wield Token.   Dual Wield Token. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Amm dude. You didn't understand it. There actually is "DUAL WIELD" as spell in Insane Wow's DB. And you can make one handed staves. (it also could be dagger or sword for mage). And btw, it's possible. You can make item, which you click and it learns you Dual Wield spec. It's not more than 5-10 mins work lol ...
Back to top Go down
Reedz

Reedz

Dual Wield Token. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Wield Token.   Dual Wield Token. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:57 am

I saw Kalo's melee Paladin with two swords Smile So Lixidos it is not impossible.
Back to top Go down
YavorDimitrov

YavorDimitrov

Dual Wield Token. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Wield Token.   Dual Wield Token. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:23 am

yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tullebo11

tullebo11

Dual Wield Token. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Wield Token.   Dual Wield Token. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:41 pm

This would be way too op. There is a reason that Mages staves are two handed, because the stats are so great Neutral But it would work if the Off-hand weapon was Astetic only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dual Wield Token. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Wield Token.   Dual Wield Token. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dual Wield Token.
Page 1 of 1