Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About vote

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sagoceza6

About vote Empty
PostSubject: About vote   About vote I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:46 pm

Why now can vote only one time? I mean why only on account per IP ? If can make it to can vote many times for one IP will be good Smile
Back to top Go down
Auron

Auron

About vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: About vote   About vote I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:31 pm

True many people want voting sistem to be like before to vote many times from one ip.Also we can't vote via Proxy say alredy vote.
Back to top Go down
Speco
Speco

About vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: About vote   About vote I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:45 pm

This is not a bad idea but this will lead to a number of abuses, which is not a good thing for our community. 
Back to top Go down
sagoceza6

About vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: About vote   About vote I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:41 pm

okay Sad
Back to top Go down
Auron

Auron

About vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: About vote   About vote I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:12 pm

Gm say this At the end of every month we will check our current position on the sites, where you can vote for us. If we're below rank 50, you will receive 10 Donation Points monthly. So keep voting for us every 12 hour and that was in the begening of March monts.Now people say they will not give them lol we vote hard every day twice a day in March and server is 50 on Extreme Top 100 on some site server in March was 30 and 43. GM even say first 15DP after changed to10DP is not fair for the people give them DP today and today is first day of new monts.Today not even one GM online to say about this to people they want rewards go and listen them how they argue about this.
Back to top Go down
Speco
Speco

About vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: About vote   About vote I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:34 pm

Dude You didn't get it -.- . Now, we meant if we are under rank 50 in all sites Before the start of the new month you will be rewarded. We were 67 in Xtremetop100 which means we were not under rank 50 in all sites .. so Chill out and vote you will get you donation points if you hold the positions Smile
Back to top Go down
Auron

Auron

About vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: About vote   About vote I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:44 am

Speco wrote:
Dude You didn't get it -.- . Now, we meant if we are under rank 50 in all sites Before the start of the new month you will be rewarded. We were 67 in Xtremetop100 which means we were not under rank 50 in all sites .. so Chill out and vote you will get you donation points if you hold the positions Smile

Where in this you read that GM say we have to be 50 on all sites and on two we was 30-43 read carefully(At the end of every month we will check our current position on the sites, where you can vote for us. If we're below rank 50, you will receive 10 Donation Points monthly. So keep voting for us every 12 hour)And on Extreme TOP 100 we was 62 not 67
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: About vote   About vote I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About vote
Page 1 of 1