Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Master Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moderadorbr

Game Master Applications Empty
PostSubject: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 8:20 pm

1. What is your real name and In-game Nickname (Main-Character) ?

1. My name is Herick Silva, Nickname in the game (PhoenixDemon, NewDemon, WorldStorm, Trevon, RockStar)

2. How old are you ?

2. 21 years

3. Where are you from and in which Time Zone is your Country Located (GTM+/-) ?

3. I am Do Rio De Janeiro, Brazil Country, Time Normal time

4. How long have you played World of Warcraft ?

4. 9 years

5. How long have you been playing in InsaneWoW ?

5.I play every day and I'm 12 hours, sometimes get up to 24 hours playing

6. Why do you want to become a GM in our server ?

6. Being a GM is a high office, I have experiences as GM, Admin, already makes one year that'm not Admin (GM)
    Most want to help InsaneWow. pos is a game that is online for many years, I'm good, short help players etc ..

7. Have you ever been a Game Master, Developer, Admin or a Moderator in any other World of Warcraft Server, and what experiences do you have ?

Ja was Game Master, Administrator, only those two

8. How long have you been a GM, and why did you leave ?

8. GM've been nearly 20 times, just some servers and other abandoned, and others sold: /

9. If a Higher Level Game Master tells you to ban someone for abuse, what will you do ?

9. I will want to know why I can not ban anyone who comes, I will investigate, or I will speak to someone above me .

10. What will you do if you see a hacker ?

10. I will Talk to the hacker and will wonder why he's doing it, if he treat me with abuse, will ban it permanent .

11. What will you do if your friend is insulting people on the world chat and trying to scam others?

11. I will talk to him because he's doing it, I'll talk to him to stop unsultar other gaming friends.

12. Have you ever been in a conflict that will result into a kick/ban, If yes with who and what was the reason ?

12. I have had many conflicts and on important questions, and some GM did not want to help me, and I was threatened to be banned permanently

13. Are you able to handle situations that put you under pressure ?

13. Depending on the situation yes ..

14. How good do you know English ?

14. I know English, I understand some things, just do not know the slang of some people.

15. What other languages do you know ?

15. Portuguese, Spanish, English,

16. How often are you online and how much time are you able to give to our server as a GM?

16.'m online almost every day, and I'm online 12 hours and sometimes five hours of game

17. Are you familiar with all of our Rules and Regulations ?

17. yes almost all

18. Why should we pick you for the position, what can you contribute to our server ?

18. I want to help the server to grow, help players and help our team Insane Wow.

19. What qualities do you have that separate you from the other candidates ?

19. do not want to harm anyone, because everyone has a chance, except I want to be a GM in team Insane Wow, play a long time Wow, since GM was often

20. What can we improve in InsaneWoW and what will be a good change in your Opinion ?

20. You need GM with attitudes of a good GM, GM see that does not help the players who need help, I see people asking for information and no one helps

21. What do you think is the most important thing that a Game Master has to do ?

21. Helping Players, give information, be patient with people, I have patience, I like to help. give information, (help Instances Raids)

22. If a player teleports in combat and 10 players are telling you "Ban Him vip abuse" what will you do ?

22. in fact, I will leave it a warning to not do so if it goes into combat with 10 players it has to be man enough, or not go there, it's vip, paid to be VIP, the more I will tell him not to use all the time, use about 3 times, and use 4 is ban a few hours ..

23. What will you do if you are hosting an event and players start appearing each other and the event goes out of control ?

23.I will teleport everyone to "The Mall" and try to solve the problem, when you are ready, I will need the Staff's help, so before you start the event
    I'm going to sleep at all and teleport them to a party, and will create a raid and invalos, the more it is depending on the event

24. Do you know any Game Masters/Admins in our server ? Your opinion on them ?

24. I know yes, it is a good GM, met him in the game and got him on facebook, Dreamside is a Good Game Master,
      Admin Rhan is also good

25. How can we contact you ?

25. Email Herick.Mod@gmail.com

Thank's
Back to top Go down

Game Master Applications
Page 1 of 1