Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whitefox

Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention Empty
PostSubject: Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention   Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:35 am

HELLO!!! I H O P E_ Y O U_ C A N_ R E A D_ B E C A U S E_ Y O U_ S H O U L D_ P A Y_ A T T E N T I O N_

I made an threat for about 2 days ago FOLLOWING""""""" Hello, i got an problem to find an propper 100% working TBC download,most of em are bind to other servers, whitch lead to i cannot change realmlist, cause the hole .exe is bounded to the server.

May anyone link me an propper working TBC 2.4.3 link to download ?

Thx for advance, Whitefox. """"""

NOW you gamemasters are disgusts me, i got no support from you, AT ALL!! The only guy who helped me was TINKERTWINK  Rest of you , WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING !? WHat i did was reading through HOLE Damn Forum, no links, do descriptions how to connect, AT fucking all. So, if you gamemasters isnt rly droped when you born you prob have a 100% working brain, So pay more attention ffs, if you want players to join HELP THEM TO FUCKING CONNECT THAN!?

Jesus fuck! Best regards Whitefox, ex gm on 10 difference places, and i never seen so fucking bad service as on here, Shame!

Tarasam, if you read this, read our 200 post on your damn Skype, is it so hard?

And i wanna end this fucking shit with tell you TINkERTWINK, thx for our service, you should replace every little bastard here as Admin.
Back to top Go down
Rhan
Admin
Rhan

Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention   Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:20 pm

Right click on realmlist.wtf -> properties ---> unmark as read-only ---> apply
Yeah it's too fucking hard to think with your head.
Back to top Go down
http://insane-wow.org
whitefox

PostSubject: Re: Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention   Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:44 pm

YE WAS IT THAT FUCKING HARD TO REPLY? You can go fuck yourself & your server. Bad fucking service, i hope everyone leave.
Back to top Go down
Rhan
Admin
Rhan

PostSubject: Re: Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention   Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 5:37 pm

dammmm next moron without real life
Back to top Go down
whitefox

PostSubject: Re: Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention   Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:22 pm

Says the one who put he's live on a fucking private server..... Plz Look at ourself before you insult other, just because you got a pathetic life, and ugly as fuck, dosent mean you can insult other !
"Admin" or what i should call you, maybe piec of shit is better xD
Back to top Go down
Rhan
Admin
Rhan

PostSubject: Re: Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention   Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:43 pm

fore sure I didnt start to insult first
Back to top Go down
Rhan
Admin
Rhan

PostSubject: Re: Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention   Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:48 pm

T/C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention   Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, what the fuck GAMEMASTERS!????? You are acting like shit, and you have to pay more attention
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane-WoW :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: