Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easy PvP Ballance.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiverz

Shiverz

Easy PvP Ballance. Empty
PostSubject: Easy PvP Ballance.   Easy PvP Ballance. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:36 am

I just came up with that idea, you can easily ballance PvP. All you need to do is increase HP by the same amount (like 5m would be cool) on all sets. That would leave damage the same, but fights would take longer, which is better than getting killed by a s2 warrior in a Charge Stun (yes, it's possible), or getting killed by a hunter in 2 secs silience. You should remove custom stamina sockets if you're going to do that, because hunters / warriors / ret palas would have really too much HP. But think about it, seriously. Everyone would like it I guess.

Edit:
Totally disabling Overrun for PvP would be great too. Overrun is actually fucking up melee classes trying to catch ranged ones. If you disable it, VIPs would get something else instead (your choice).
Back to top Go down
Taurenmaster

Taurenmaster

Easy PvP Ballance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy PvP Ballance.   Easy PvP Ballance. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:21 am

+1 of me ! Cool
Back to top Go down

Easy PvP Ballance.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane-WoW :: Community :: General Discussion :: Player Ideas-
Jump to: