Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lixidos

Lixidos

Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D Empty
PostSubject: Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D   Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:16 am

Hello i think my idea will be the best way to do not neft the hunters but still to be normal in pvp Smile
So here is it:
Rhan add in the database 1PvP bow with 2.00 or 1.80speed t5 and t6:)
and of course 1 PvE bow with 1.00 speed and more dmg t5 and t6 bow and to exchange pve bow to pvp i suggest to cost 30vote points or mby some t5 marks or smth else
How ever it will be unfair if some hunter use it in PvP so i suggest there to be 10days ban for that hunter who will use the PvE hunter bow in PvP(battle grounds,Arenas)
I hope you Like it and make it Smile

Last edited by Lixidos on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forget write smth :))
Back to top Go down
Speco
Speco

PostSubject: Re: Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D   Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:32 pm

I don't want to be rude but this idea is just bad ... What's the point of making them when 99% of the Hunter players will abuse it and most people will not be able to prove which bow is the Hunter using. They will see more damage but he might use buffs and other stuff. In my opinion this not worth working on.
Back to top Go down
Lixidos

Lixidos

PostSubject: Re: Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D   Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:41 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Reedz

Reedz

PostSubject: Re: Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D   Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Speco is right... There are too many retards who will abuse it.. And hunters need to be nerfed, I dont know Rhan are u calling 'nerf' to that u made hunter even more powerful ? 3 Millions Steady shot, 0.55 or 0.50 speed and 1.2m auto attack.... Just make them like before I remember normal Hunter was making 800k auto 2m steady 1.9 arcane shot.. : )
Back to top Go down
Lixidos

Lixidos

PostSubject: Re: Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D   Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:32 pm

Owfeel if the hunter are like ago the they will be Best in PvP and PvE.As i remember i have 1 hunter 2m Hp and i hit steady 4m with it on casters...idk what you think but... All clases are nerfed for 150% in ,,insane-wow.org V2"
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

PostSubject: Re: Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D   Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:58 pm

"All clases are nerfed for 150% in ,,insane-wow.org V2".
hmm, what about PRIEST ? hmm, FERAL DRUID ?, warrior ?, ret pala ? Are they nerfed or boosted ? oh, and melee shaman too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D   Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good way to do not nerf the hunters but still be with same power in PVE:D
Page 1 of 1