Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all!

Go down 
+4
Phobia
Reedz
Shiverz
Ediee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ediee

Ediee

I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all! Empty
PostSubject: I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all!   I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:38 pm

Hello to all I think to i Have 1 nice IDEA.
Well i think to this will looks crazy but i dreamed 1 dream last night about wow Razz
And i saw 1 boss Which i ca'T REMEMBER name but i think it was CRUELA idk rest of name .
But he is level 204 and u can too loot like DOOM LORD KAZZAK- (BECAUSE it will be better for Players to don't wait so much to be Respawned that boss. I hope this will be helpfull.
2. Well i think to some weapons should be changed , they are too much boring and OWNER should add some animation at them , it will be so nice !!!!!!! eXsample :Off hand for druid when we equip it it will show like ressing all players. That will be so nice . just trust me.
3. I know for that bigges bug in server that's because of MORPHS and i know to we can't get them back , but Rhan should add some new for VIP PLAYERS. SOme animation like before for PLAYERS WITH MANA Very Happy Example: Aveena's Prison i think to that is correct...... Razz
And for some bosses which has too low loot, To make them little bigger like 15% LOOT OR 20% i think that will help to palyers more.
4. A
And Last thing which will add at this post ; Npc to be modyfied little or in TELEPORTER to be + buffs so we don't need anymore the NPC HEALER , + TO BE REPAIRED in THIS WEBSITE TO BE REPAIRED ACCOUNT RESET PW.!
I think this was helpfull for some GAMEMASTER And i think my ideas was good.
P.S
Aleksandar (Moskva) Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

PostSubject: Re: I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all!   I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:48 pm

Nice idea about these animations but, even the Anveena's Prison made CRAZY lags, and it were just few people using it. So, I think your idea will make too many lags D:

Other ideas are nice Wink +1
Back to top Go down
Reedz

Reedz

PostSubject: Re: I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all!   I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Ur imgination is nice,urs ideas are nice too.
+1 from me.
Back to top Go down
Ediee

Ediee

PostSubject: Re: I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all!   I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Thanks my friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phobia

Phobia

PostSubject: Re: I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all!   I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:30 pm

wtf dreaming about wow while u sleeping? man take a rest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YavorDimitrov

YavorDimitrov

PostSubject: Re: I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all!   I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:19 am

yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tullebo11

tullebo11

PostSubject: Re: I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all!   I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:46 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Privacy

Privacy

PostSubject: Re: I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all!   I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:23 am

More "animation" = more lags
Back to top Go down
Privacy

Privacy

PostSubject: Re: I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all!   I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:26 am

Oh, and this thing about morphs.... You know how this thing used to be, evenyone who had the morphs
was super mega spammed . So, not VIP player but even GM's shouldn't have them tho. It's senseless
Back to top Go down
Manipulation

Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all!   I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:31 am

hahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all!   I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think this is nice idea, which i will share with yours all!
Page 1 of 1