Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello InsaneWowers

Go down 
+8
Dommoth
Lixidos
Shiverz
Auron
Brutal
killer
Reedz
Speco
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Speco
Speco

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:57 pm

How is everybody Razz Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down
Reedz

Reedz

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Speco... I must say that you are the most friendly person that I know.
Back to top Go down
Speco
Speco

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:15 am

Well no need to kiss my a** Very Happy . But if you are honest Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Reedz

Reedz

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Lel I know u from around 6 months x) I am not as*licker just... This is the real =]
Back to top Go down
Reedz

Reedz

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Speco for president . XD
Back to top Go down
killer

killer

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:19 pm

server is down?>
Back to top Go down
killer

killer

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:31 pm

server is down?
Back to top Go down
Brutal

Brutal

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:08 pm

Specoo diee pls
Back to top Go down
Auron

Auron

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:08 pm

2 years and still the same when server down we must wait all day or night to start again.Log in sistem is down or what?On one server where i play 5 years server is almost always on but when is down he start after 2 min again not to wait too much hours for that.This last time on Insane we wait 3 hour to log in and now after 5 minutes server is again off.Ok server is good and i know that Gm have it hard work to fix everything in server but hate those thing to wait too much hours for log in.

Last edited by Auron on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Well, if this other server stays for "5 years" that means more people play there, what means owner gets more money to host it. It's simple, isn't it ? It's hard with 2-3 "real donators" on Insane, so just be patient.
Back to top Go down
Auron

Auron

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:40 pm

server is old 8 years
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:34 pm

Makes no difference.
Back to top Go down
Auron

Auron

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:42 am

Server finally show on Extreme top 100 wow now is 213,maybe i don't play here every day but log in sometimes plus vote every day to help this server and fill captcha. But how they expect people to vote when on Item store no have it any armor,tabard or shirt,anything with vote point.All armors swords is just with DPoint.If they want people to vote they expect some reward for that and more vote better for server and better rank on Extreme Top 100, also more people will come.Almost on every server is like that have it Vote Store also Donate store fix that in the future also one year ago we have it some items with vote point now they are removed
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:47 pm

Vote items are comming soon, just be patient.
Back to top Go down
Speco
Speco

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:59 pm

About those Vote Items. We tough about it long ago we just haven't got the time to add them Smile
As Talkinfruit said: "just be patient".
Back to top Go down
Auron

Auron

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:00 am

OK Good thx for theese Vote Token and Improved Vote Token now people can gett t5 weapons with vote put also t5 set armors to gett with vote. I don't see on site VIP warrior Donate set for 40 DP was before and i don't see also Donor Gear Token to gett from site and tell me how much will be that Token now ?
Back to top Go down
Speco
Speco

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:34 pm

The tokens were added 1 by 1 and maybe that's why you didn't see the Donor Gear Token. But it's added and it is working now. It costs 40 Donation Points and you can buy which gear you like in-game in our Donor Items Shop. 
Back to top Go down
Auron

Auron

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:14 pm

We are 87 on Extreme Top 100 wow now good job to all keep voting and fill the captcha
Back to top Go down
Speco
Speco

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:57 pm

It's Xtremetop100 and we have added a lot of new things that you can buy with Vote points,our main interest is to make a fun and entertaining place for World of Warcraft Players Smile
Back to top Go down
Lixidos

Lixidos

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:04 pm

Auron i totaly agree with you.You wanna farm money by games..well it would be hard to get players but if u wanna get faster make them to Vote you.(Give me rewards...It doesnt costs u anythink its game you are the owner...)Its not all about that to create server,the owner to be offline 2-3days and the server lagging,atleast and this its job you have to work for it.
Back to top Go down
Dommoth

Dommoth

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:48 pm

Hillow my friends, how are ya ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Top 10

Top 10

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:14 pm

Anyone loves "kajmak"?
Back to top Go down
foufos

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:03 am

I love to Announce im HAPPY that the server is still ALIVE and is GREAT
Back to top Go down
Fatikal

Fatikal

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:54 pm

I'm doing perfect ^^ just chilling around do a little bit of school
Back to top Go down
lagan

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:36 pm

speco come online for support please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello InsaneWowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello InsaneWowers   Hello InsaneWowers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello InsaneWowers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane-WoW :: Community :: Free Talk-
Jump to: