Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????

Go down 
+2
Gedo
geniss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
geniss

Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????  Empty
PostSubject: Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????    Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:14 pm

I mean on the "DOors " ???????? IF someone attack me and i use blink and i pass behind the doors , is that allowed ?
Back to top Go down
Gedo
Gedo

PostSubject: Re: Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????    Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:27 pm

Why not? It's allowed ,of course. You dont abuse anything by this way.
Back to top Go down
Reedz

Reedz

PostSubject: Re: Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????    Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Actually Gedo, I think Torla said It is bannable to attack someone, like when you are in your mage, you can cast Frostbolts,Fireballs, etc... And if the other player is warrior ? .. He will use reflect, k.
But will that be enought ?
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

PostSubject: Re: Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????    Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:40 am

Well I remember Darkside wanted to ban me for doing it, than I laughed on him and spoke with 2-3 gms. So it's allowed to pass the wall but it's NOT allowed to ATTACK or TELEPORT (VIP Abuse, you need to wait some minutes). If you just stay there doing nothing, it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Gedo
Gedo

PostSubject: Re: Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????    Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:48 pm

Reedz wrote:
Actually Gedo, I think Torla said It is bannable to attack someone, like when you are in your mage, you can cast Frostbolts,Fireballs, etc... And if the other player is warrior ? .. He will use reflect, k.
But will that be enought ?

Everyone class can attack through the wall(Spell class), about the Melee classes, Warriors have got Intercept(Charge,too), Rogues - Shadowstep, like that they can go there ,too. I'm going to ask the others, what they'll say and I'll inform you , is it allowed or not.

Oh,also. Is that a blink abuse or what?! Smile
Back to top Go down
Reedz

Reedz

PostSubject: Re: Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????    Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:55 pm

I dont know is it Blink Abuse, but I remember that Darkside banned Tadeos (geniss), because he used blink and teleported throught the wall..
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

PostSubject: Re: Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????    Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:10 pm

Anyways what's the problem ? If someone passes the wall he will be insta-killed by these NPCs (forgot name) xD
Back to top Go down
geniss

PostSubject: Re: Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????    Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Tanks a lot for advices Very Happy :*
Back to top Go down
EnErGy#

PostSubject: Re: Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????    Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:56 pm

blink is a normal spell Smile
Back to top Go down
Fatikal

Fatikal

PostSubject: Re: Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????    Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:48 pm

sure it's not violating any rules Smile
Back to top Go down
Fatikal

Fatikal

PostSubject: Re: Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????    Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:48 pm

But nice that you're asking cause there might be mistakes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????    Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is allowed to use blink in newpvp ?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane-WoW :: Community :: Free Talk-
Jump to: