Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dueling Zone

Go down 
+3
Shiverz
Reedz
Lixidos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lixidos

Lixidos

Dueling Zone Empty
PostSubject: Dueling Zone   Dueling Zone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Hello this 1 one of my good ideas and every single player will agree with this.
I suggest to rhan to create a new ,,Dueling Zone" because there is no duel zone.
I suggest this because in the NPvP some players will kill u after duel and in World PvP too.
Hope you like it.  farao 
By: Zoricca
Back to top Go down
Reedz

Reedz

Dueling Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling Zone   Dueling Zone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:20 pm

In ' .tele dueling a.k.a Burning Steppes (Dueling Zone) ' horde can kill alliances after duel too so...
Insane-WoW is PvP server as I know ? .. PvP - Player versus Player..
Back to top Go down
Lixidos

Lixidos

Dueling Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling Zone   Dueling Zone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:35 pm

In every pvp server got dueling zone.Everythink will be same just add same think like in the mall.Hordes cannot attack allys,allys cannot attacks hordes too.Just in the duel zone remove the .no dueling
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

Dueling Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling Zone   Dueling Zone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Oh if I'm not wrong I've made the dueling area when I was gm ... it's .tele dueling in Burning Steppes as Owfeel said. Rhan just needs to put it on Teleporter List.
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

Dueling Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling Zone   Dueling Zone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:43 pm

And that people can PvP there can be bannable though ... Just need a deeper look through it.
Back to top Go down
Lixidos

Lixidos

Dueling Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling Zone   Dueling Zone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Guys i really visiting often the forum like twice week sorry for late answering/replying but That in .tele Duel if its going to be added in teleported then why are these ,,World PvP Area"
,,Allys vs Hordes PvP" , and it will be same like honor farm...Example: I log vip rogue hiding my self and watching what all do.After somebody lose in duel i fast writeing .te duel/dueli and kill him-.- there are so much as tard who are doing this at Newpvp too but..Forum is full with report have u ever asked ur self is the player who you report Banned?
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

Dueling Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling Zone   Dueling Zone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Actually yes, most of the players I report are banned. Sophuu, Daiss, Matata, Daros and many more. Well, with adding it to the Teleporter List, he can change the faction of place. That you can duel, but you can't PvP. It isn't so hard ...
Back to top Go down
Lixidos

Lixidos

Dueling Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling Zone   Dueling Zone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:27 pm

Talkinfriut that's what i trying to telll you all this time-_- finaly you understand me
Back to top Go down
tullebo11

tullebo11

Dueling Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling Zone   Dueling Zone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:58 pm

Should put it in a neutral zone :/
Back to top Go down
Manipulation

Manipulation

Dueling Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling Zone   Dueling Zone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:49 am

good idea, neutral zone for duels
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

Dueling Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling Zone   Dueling Zone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:24 pm

U have .te dueli.
A neutral zone would be nice!
Back to top Go down
Winten

Winten

Dueling Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling Zone   Dueling Zone I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:27 pm

Im Agree with Dark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dueling Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling Zone   Dueling Zone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dueling Zone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane-WoW :: Community :: General Discussion :: Player Ideas-
Jump to: