Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More fun in the server :)

Go down 
+3
Shiverz
Reedz
Lixidos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lixidos

Lixidos

More fun in the server :) Empty
PostSubject: More fun in the server :)   More fun in the server :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Hello i suggest to Rhan to sell some simple spells :)1 spell 10euros Very Happy
Example:When i said simple spells i throught on these 2-3: ,,Bleesing of Kings" ,,Wrath" ,,Starfire" etc...
So there will be new rules for the Gms too Smile
They can add to Warriors/rogues and other dps class only stuns,invisible and some rogues spells,They can't adding a Talent spells and of course they cannot add the Invisible to the casters(mage/priest/warlock).I think the most famous spell will be the Gbok every1 will need it.
I suggest the simple spells to costs 10euros. The Gm spells will be allowed only for PvE(Raid helpers smth)and to cost 30euros each 1, the gm have to link to the player(suggest) the spells.The gms can only add him a dmg buffs/auras.
Hope you guys like it :)comment what u think.
Back to top Go down
Reedz

Reedz

PostSubject: Re: More fun in the server :)   More fun in the server :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:18 pm

I agree for the GBOK but Rogue casting STARFIRE or no... give him Healing Have and Flash Heal Lightwell? Lifeboom too......... This sucks...
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

PostSubject: Re: More fun in the server :)   More fun in the server :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Only gbok would be usefull there ... Other ideas are nice too but they need a deeper look through it ...
Back to top Go down
Lixidos

Lixidos

PostSubject: Re: More fun in the server :)   More fun in the server :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Owfeel :)reread it i said they can ,,ONLY" add stuns etc..
How ever how rogues can heal their selfs when they got no mana?Smile
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

PostSubject: Re: More fun in the server :)   More fun in the server :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Of course they can, ".modify mana 1/100000000".
Back to top Go down
Lixidos

Lixidos

PostSubject: Re: More fun in the server :)   More fun in the server :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:23 pm

but only if some noob GM make them-.-
Back to top Go down
Reedz

Reedz

PostSubject: Re: More fun in the server :)   More fun in the server :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:55 pm

Well Lixidos when GMs can add paladin spells to rogue , why then cant add mana to rogues ? -.- As Talkin said GM can do everything.
Back to top Go down
Lixidos

Lixidos

PostSubject: Re: More fun in the server :)   More fun in the server :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Well probaly you are right.More players like me are makeing friend ships with gms who were their friends,still are ,they will be because they speak same language and etc...I think Rhan is here to fix that...and for sure Rhan do not makeing Gms who ever he wants,or somebody who will ask to be promoted..Rhan is choseing carefull as i know.
Back to top Go down
Phobia

Phobia

PostSubject: Re: More fun in the server :)   More fun in the server :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 7:03 pm

isnt master buffs enough for ya? a rogue casting flash of light would just ruin the gameplay. same for warrior etc.
good idea tho with gbok etc, but rogue/warr/hunter with flash of light would just be too much. Smile
Back to top Go down
Speco
Speco

PostSubject: Re: More fun in the server :)   More fun in the server :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:45 am

For BoK instead of Gbok there is a creature that you might be familiar with. It's the "Heal NPC" it buffs you. So Lixidos, please before you make any ideas try reading them first.... This idea just SUCKS.
Back to top Go down
Addicted

Addicted

PostSubject: Re: More fun in the server :)   More fun in the server :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:11 pm

Big FAT YES!^
|
Back to top Go down
YavorDimitrov

YavorDimitrov

PostSubject: Re: More fun in the server :)   More fun in the server :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:24 pm

+1 Speco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More fun in the server :)   More fun in the server :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More fun in the server :)
Page 1 of 1