Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Persephone's GM application

Go down 
+2
Based Yoona
Shiverz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
luuluppu

Persephone's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Persephone's GM application   Persephone's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:05 pm

1. What is your real name and In-game Nickname (Main-Character) ?
Bogdan/Persephone/Highborne

2. How old are you ?

3. Where are you from and in which Time Zone is your Country Located (GTM+/-) ?
Romania GMT+2

4. How long have you played World of Warcraft ?
8 years and counting.

5. How long have you been playing in InsaneWoW ?
Nearly 3 months and counting.

6. Why do you want to become a GM in our server ?
I really enjoy playing Insane-WoW and I will offer my services to improve population growth and quality of the gameplay.

7. Have you ever been a Game Master, Developer, Admin or a Moderator in any other World of Warcraft Server, and what experiences do you have ?
I've been GM. Had a great time and I loved to work with people. Even tho I must admit sometimes it's tiring.

8. How long have you been a GM, and why did you leave ?
For about 4 months untill the owner couldn't keep the server up.

9. If a Higher Level Game Master tells you to ban someone for abuse, what will you do ?
I'd ask him for evidence of abuse.

10. What will you do if you see a hacker ?
Freeze, warn. If he does it again, he'll get banned instantly.

11. What will you do if your friend is insulting people on the world chat and trying to scam others?
Warn, mute. Server's rules apply to everyone.

12. Have you ever been in a conflict that will result into a kick/ban, If yes with who and what was the reason ?
No conflicts.

13. Are you able to handle situations that put you under pressure ?
For sure.

14. How good do you know English ?
80% Advanced. So it's pretty good.

15. What other languages do you know ?
Romanian and a very low level of spanish.

16. How often are you online and how much time are you able to give to our server as a GM?
I'm online daily for about 5 to 7 hours depending on schedule.

17. Are you familiar with all of our Rules and Regulations ?
Yes.

18. Why should we pick you for the position, what can you contribute to our server ?
I will help everyone, but especially the newcomers. They would be tempted to play here if there's constant help and assistance. ( they could bring friend here which is desired)

19. What qualities do you have that separate you from the other candidates ?
I'm very calm and hard to be pushed over the edge. When you meet all kind of people, that is required so you wont make any bad decision.

20. What can we improve in InsaneWoW and what will be a good change in your Opinion ?
First of all, gearing should be clear and fun. Than make these boss fights more interesting with some scripts. That is to begin with.

21. What do you think is the most important thing that a Game Master has to do ?
Help the community by offering a flawless gameplay and security against hackers and abusers.

22. If a player teleports in combat and 10 players are telling you "Ban Him vip abuse" what will you do ?
I can't do anything without any proof. In case there is some evidence, I could investigate more what happend and apply the punishment.

23. What will you do if you are hosting an event and players start appearing each other and the event goes out of control ?
Freeze them all. Teleport them in the same place and warning them at once. Than restart the event and if anyone does it again, ban is required.

24. Do you know any Game Masters/Admins in our server ? Your opinion on them ?
I know most of them. They are nice and and willing to help you. Some should be less time AFK.

25. How can we contact you ?
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

PostSubject: Re: Persephone's GM application   Persephone's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Great application in my opinion. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
luuluppu

PostSubject: Re: Persephone's GM application   Persephone's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:03 pm

Much appreciated! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Based Yoona

PostSubject: Re: Persephone's GM application   Persephone's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:04 pm

Good luck buddy.
Back to top Go down
luuluppu

PostSubject: Re: Persephone's GM application   Persephone's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Thanks bruh!
Back to top Go down
Dreamside

PostSubject: Re: Persephone's GM application   Persephone's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:01 pm

Nice one, good luck. Wink
Back to top Go down
luuluppu

PostSubject: Re: Persephone's GM application   Persephone's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:56 pm

Thanks Shiva!
Back to top Go down
brankox

PostSubject: Re: Persephone's GM application   Persephone's GM application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:53 pm

GL himee Smile
Back to top Go down
luuluppu

PostSubject: Re: Persephone's GM application   Persephone's GM application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Thanks May! Appreciate it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhan
Admin
Rhan

PostSubject: Re: Persephone's GM application   Persephone's GM application I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Accepted !
T/C
Back to top Go down
http://insane-wow.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persephone's GM application   Persephone's GM application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persephone's GM application
Page 1 of 1