Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Quests.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiverz

Shiverz

Event Quests. Empty
PostSubject: Event Quests.   Event Quests. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:16 pm

I came up with that idea because mostly players don't do anything just sit in mall. It'd be cool to have something like that, so you never waste your time for sitting in mall. Teleports to event places, and quests there. Questgiver would be at the begining, and quest taker at the finish. Those quests would be daily, and by completing them you'll recieve an Event Token. There would be an NPC selling things for Event Tokens. For race events - there should be some time you need to complete it in, otherwise you will fail.
Back to top Go down
Speco
Speco

Event Quests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Quests.   Event Quests. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:06 am

That's already given a try. And the Quest Taker falls from the Objects that the Event Builder Has put there. So we came up with another solution like making the Quest Taker an Object. But due to the .goname command we have tought about it. We will try to disable the command for some zones. And then put the quests there. But your Idea ain't bad.
Best Regards:

Speco
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

Event Quests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Quests.   Event Quests. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Event Quests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Quests.   Event Quests. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Quests.
Page 1 of 1