Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP Vendor.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiverz

Shiverz

PvP Vendor. Empty
PostSubject: PvP Vendor.   PvP Vendor. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:33 pm

How about making a special Vendor that would sell things for "PvP Tokens" and "Battleground Tokens" ? For example, 10 BG Tokens for 1x Custom Gem,100 PvP Tokens for 1x Custom Gem.
It can sell seriously anything, it's just that when you're full and like to play some BGs, you don't really have any use of Battleground Tokens and PvP Tokens. Would be cool to have something like that.

NOTE: Amounts of tokens I wrote are just example, it's up to you how much it would be.
Back to top Go down
Speco
Speco

PvP Vendor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Vendor.   PvP Vendor. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:01 am

Deer Kacper,
The thing you said is already made , we just haven't decided when to relase it. That's why we made Battleground Tokens. Not only that , but Battleground Tokens instead of The Marks which disappear sometimes will be used in the vendor. Due to the fact that a High - Geared Player has nothing to do with PvP. Aswell as Recepies & Formulas will be added aswell.

Best Regards:
Speco
Back to top Go down
Shiverz

Shiverz

PvP Vendor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Vendor.   PvP Vendor. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Taurenmaster

Taurenmaster

PvP Vendor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Vendor.   PvP Vendor. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:23 am

+1,it is nice idea,good luck !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PvP Vendor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Vendor.   PvP Vendor. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP Vendor.
Page 1 of 1