Insane-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Season 2 Displays are really AWFUL!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taurenmaster

Taurenmaster

New Season 2 Displays are really AWFUL!! Empty
PostSubject: New Season 2 Displays are really AWFUL!!   New Season 2 Displays are really AWFUL!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:18 pm

Hello there!

So about the Season 2 displays, every person on Insane-WoW will agree with me. The look of the new Season 2 is simply awful, there're many sets that'd look far more better than this ones.You will lost players,bcs players love COOL displays...My opinion is change it atm...
Back to top Go down
Hyzer

Hyzer

PostSubject: Re: New Season 2 Displays are really AWFUL!!   New Season 2 Displays are really AWFUL!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 3:22 pm

Well i won't say items sux they are awesome, but the look is bad. To be honest i agree with you. +1
Back to top Go down
Auditek

Auditek

PostSubject: Re: New Season 2 Displays are really AWFUL!!   New Season 2 Displays are really AWFUL!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 3:38 pm

Well,actually they are not AWFUL,the item's stats are good,if we talk about stats,but if we talk about the Display ID,then i would agree,they are not beatifull,but they are not Awful too,Display,maybe somewhere in the middle,but it's not to me to decide which Dosplay ID you should put on items,this is only my opinion,nothing more and i won't argue with someone about that.Nidza01 +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: New Season 2 Displays are really AWFUL!!   New Season 2 Displays are really AWFUL!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 3:51 pm

I agree with ya, I've seen better sets that'd fit perfectly with Season 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Season 2 Displays are really AWFUL!!   New Season 2 Displays are really AWFUL!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Season 2 Displays are really AWFUL!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane-WoW :: Community :: General Discussion :: Player Ideas-
Jump to: